Fiproclear Spray is formulated for the treatment of flea, tick and lice infestations in dogs and cats.
This powerful spray works against new infestations of adult fleas for up to 8 weeks in cats and up to 12 weeks in dogs. Works to fight against ticks for up to 4 weeks.
This flea, tick and biting lice treatment contains the same ingredients as the leading manufacturer. Contains fipronil.
This treatment also prevents contamination of the environment of treated animals with infestation.
Treats flea (Ctenocephalides spp.) tick (Ixodes ricinus, Rhipicephalus sanguineus) and biting lice (Trichodectes canis & Felicola subrostratus)
Apply 3 to 6 ml per kg bodyweight, (7.5 to 15 mg of active ingredient per kg bodyweight). Sray the entire body of the animal, and apply from a distance of approximately 10-20 cm. Apply against the lay of the hair and make sure that the entire coat of the animal is dampened. Allow to dry naturally.
It is not recommended to bathe or shampoo animals in the two days prior to or following treatment with the product. Do not use on sick convalescent animals. Do not use in rabbits, as adverse reactions and even death could occur. Do not use in cases of hypersensitivity to the active substance or to any of the excipients.
Yes. Even indoor-only pets can become exposed to fleas if an untreated pet visits your home or if you or a friend brings in flea eggs or cocoons on shoes or clothing.
Flea infestations are unpleasant for you and your pets and can take 3 months or more to resolve, so be patient. Follow our 5 steps to help resolve the problem:
1. Ensure all cats, dogs and flea-bearing pets in your home are continually treated with an appropriate product at the recommended intervals for at least 3 consecutive months.
2. Vacuum more often than usual – ideally daily - and include places your pet regularly visits, for example, the car. The vibration caused by vacuuming helps to encourage pupae to hatch.
3. Regularly wash your pet's bedding at a minimum of 60°C.
4. Treat your home with a household flea spray containing an insect growth regulator (IGR), such as FRONTLINE HomeGard. Always read the instructions on the can before use.
5. Ensure your pets have access to all the same parts of the home that they usually do. Fleas present in those areas will be killed when they hop onto your treated pet.
* We don't sell food to non-UK addresses. If you order food & non-food lines these orders will be shipped separately. A delivery charge will still be applied.
** Includes N.Ireland, Scottish Highlands, UK Offshore Islands, Isle of Man, Scilly Isles
UK, Channel Islands, N Ireland, Highlands and Islands - Standard delivery arrives 2-3 days after dispatch or for heavy parcels Courier next day after dispatch Mon-Thu.
Europe - Royal Mail International Services or Courier arrives 7-10 days after dispatch.
Express delivery arrives 1-2 days after dispatch or for heavy parcels Courier 1-2 days after dispatch Mon-Thu. Saturday delivery is not available.
24hr MON-FRI DELIVERY:
Non-Food - Light parcels, delivered Tue-Fri, signature required or for heavy parcels Courier next day Mon-Thu delivery after dispatch^.
Food Mainland UK - If ordered before 12pm, next day courier delivery.
Food Other UK - Two day courier delivery service.
^ Please note - Items usually dispatched within 24 - 72 hours. This is to factor in weekends or stock needing to be ordered in the next day, this time is in addition to the courier service you select at checkout.
Payment & Security Information