Advantage Spot On treatment for large cats and rabbits is a great product for treating fleas and lice on your pet in addition to flea eggs in the home.
Advantage flea treatment is applied to the skin and gets to work quickly, killing fleas within one day and remaining effective for up to four weeks. Advantage is a spot-on solution that is easy to apply and it is able to kill fleas through contact, biting is not required.
Simple to use and available without a prescription, Advantage helps give you peace of mind in the fight against fleas.
One pipette for large cats and pet rabbits weighing more than 4kg.
Can be used in kittens from 8 weeks (10 weeks in rabbits).
Recommended usage frequency is every 4 weeks.
Tackling Fleas & Ticks:
Advantage spot on is effective aginst fleas and lice. The fleas you see on an infested animal are only the tip of the iceberg. To bring an existing flea problem under control you must deal with the flea larvae that are lurking all around the house, in carpets, floorings, upholstery and bedding.
Advantage helps to address this problem as it kills flea larvae in the home wherever the treated pet has been through its larvicidal environmental activity. can be used as part of a treatment strategy for the control of Flea Allergy Dermatitis in cats, where this condition has been previously diagnosed by a veterinary surgeon. Product should be used monthly.
Yes. Although the likelihood of your pets being affected by fleas decreases in the winter months, the shift in climate change has resulted in us experiencing milder winters, favouring the survival of fleas outdoors for much longer. Fleas also continue to develop indoors in homes thanks to central heating. Therefore, it’s important to keep protecting your pet throughout the year.
Yes. Even indoor-only pets can become exposed to fleas if an untreated pet visits your home or if you or a friend brings in flea eggs or cocoons on shoes or clothing.
Flea infestations are unpleasant for you and your pets and can take 3 months or more to resolve, so be patient. Follow our 5 steps to help resolve the problem:
1. Ensure all cats, dogs and flea-bearing pets in your home are continually treated with an appropriate product at the recommended intervals for at least 3 consecutive months.
2. Vacuum more often than usual – ideally daily - and include places your pet regularly visits, for example, the car. The vibration caused by vacuuming helps to encourage pupae to hatch.
3. Regularly wash your pet's bedding at a minimum of 60°C.
4. Treat your home with a household flea spray containing an insect growth regulator (IGR), such as FRONTLINE HomeGard. Always read the instructions on the can before use.
5. Ensure your pets have access to all the same parts of the home that they usually do. Fleas present in those areas will be killed when they hop onto your treated pet.
* We don't sell food to non-UK addresses. If you order food & non-food lines these orders will be shipped separately. A delivery charge will still be applied.
** Includes N.Ireland, Scottish Highlands, UK Offshore Islands, Isle of Man, Scilly Isles
UK, Channel Islands, N Ireland, Highlands and Islands - Standard delivery arrives 2-3 days after dispatch or for heavy parcels Courier next day after dispatch Mon-Thu.
Europe - Royal Mail International Services or Courier arrives 7-10 days after dispatch.
Express delivery arrives 1-2 days after dispatch or for heavy parcels Courier 1-2 days after dispatch Mon-Thu. Saturday delivery is not available.
24hr MON-FRI DELIVERY:
Non-Food - Light parcels, delivered Tue-Fri, signature required or for heavy parcels Courier next day Mon-Thu delivery after dispatch^.
Food Mainland UK - If ordered before 12pm, next day courier delivery.
Food Other UK - Two day courier delivery service.
^ Please note - Items usually dispatched within 24 - 72 hours. This is to factor in weekends or stock needing to be ordered in the next day, this time is in addition to the courier service you select at checkout.
Payment & Security Information