Staykil Household Flea Spray helps to kill fleas in and around the home and helps to stop flea eggs developing into fleas once hatched.
Staykil kills fleas around the home and stops eggs developing into fleas. One treatment prevents eggs and larvae from developing into fleas and gives protection for 12 months.
How To Use:
Shake well before use. Carefully spray all the surfaces where you have seen fleas, including pet bedding, baskets and rugs. Remember to spray in and around the skirting boards.
For best results, hol dthe can around 40cm away from the surface you're treating. Repeat after 7 days or as required.
WARNING: Avoid spraying plastic or polished surfaces. If you want to treat delicate material, spray a small test area first for reaction.
Not for use on animals, clothing or human bedding.
Do not handle treated fabrics until dry and air thoroughly before use.
Highly flammable, keep away from sources of ignition.
Wash hands after use. Always read the instructions before using this product.
Yes. Even indoor-only pets can become exposed to fleas if an untreated pet visits your home or if you or a friend brings in flea eggs or cocoons on shoes or clothing.
Flea infestations are unpleasant for you and your pets and can take 3 months or more to resolve, so be patient. Follow our 5 steps to help resolve the problem:
1. Ensure all cats, dogs and flea-bearing pets in your home are continually treated with an appropriate product at the recommended intervals for at least 3 consecutive months.
2. Vacuum more often than usual – ideally daily - and include places your pet regularly visits, for example, the car. The vibration caused by vacuuming helps to encourage pupae to hatch.
3. Regularly wash your pet's bedding at a minimum of 60°C.
4. Treat your home with a household flea spray containing an insect growth regulator (IGR), such as FRONTLINE HomeGard. Always read the instructions on the can before use.
5. Ensure your pets have access to all the same parts of the home that they usually do. Fleas present in those areas will be killed when they hop onto your treated pet.
* We don't sell food to non-UK addresses. If you order food & non-food lines these orders will be shipped separately. A delivery charge will still be applied.
** Includes N.Ireland, Scottish Highlands, UK Offshore Islands, Isle of Man, Scilly Isles
UK, Channel Islands, N Ireland, Highlands and Islands - Standard delivery arrives 2-3 days after dispatch or for heavy parcels Courier next day after dispatch Mon-Thu.
Europe - Royal Mail International Services or Courier arrives 7-10 days after dispatch.
Express delivery arrives 1-2 days after dispatch or for heavy parcels Courier 1-2 days after dispatch Mon-Thu. Saturday delivery is not available.
24hr MON-FRI DELIVERY:
Non-Food - Light parcels, delivered Tue-Fri, signature required or for heavy parcels Courier next day Mon-Thu delivery after dispatch^.
Food Mainland UK - If ordered before 12pm, next day courier delivery.
Food Other UK - Two day courier delivery service.
^ Please note - Items usually dispatched within 24 - 72 hours. This is to factor in weekends or stock needing to be ordered in the next day, this time is in addition to the courier service you select at checkout.
Payment & Security Information