Eliminall Spot On For Dogs is for the treatment and prevention of fleas and ticks in dogs.
If You Are Ordering From The Republic Of Ireland This Item Will Require A Prescription From Your Vet.
Please ensure you pick the correct size before checkout.
This spot on solution can protect your dog for up to 4 weeks from fleas and ticks or can be used to treat active infestations. Fleas on the dog will be killed within 24 hours hours of application and ticks within 48 hours. Contains the active ingredient Fipronil.
For optimal control of flea and/or tick infestation the treatment schedule can be based on the local epidemiological situation. The minimum interval between two treatments is 4 weeks.
To ensure administration of a correct dose, body weight should be determined as accurately as possible.
Each 0.67 ml/1.34 ml/2.68 ml/4.02 ml pipette contains: Fipronil 67 mg/134 mg/268 mg/402 mg, Butyhydroxyanisole E320 0.134 mg/0.268 mg/0.536 mg/0.804 mg, Butylhydroxytoluene E321 0.067 mg/0.134 mg/0.268 mg/0.402 mg
Care should be taken to avoid excessive wetting of the hair with the product since this will cause a sticky appearance of hairs at the treatment spot. However, should this occur, it will usually disappear within 24 - 48 hours post application. Crystals may be seen on the hair and slight scaling may occur within 24 – 48 hours after application.
Do not use on puppies less than 2 months old. Do not use on sick (e.g. systemic diseases, fever...) or convalescent animals. Do not use in rabbits, as adverse reactions and even death could occur. This product is specifically developed for dogs. Do not use in cats, as this could lead to overdosing. Do not use on animals with known hypersensitivity to the active substance or to any of the excipients.
Yes. Even indoor-only pets can become exposed to fleas if an untreated pet visits your home or if you or a friend brings in flea eggs or cocoons on shoes or clothing.
Flea infestations are unpleasant for you and your pets and can take 3 months or more to resolve, so be patient. Follow our 5 steps to help resolve the problem:
1. Ensure all cats, dogs and flea-bearing pets in your home are continually treated with an appropriate product at the recommended intervals for at least 3 consecutive months.
2. Vacuum more often than usual – ideally daily - and include places your pet regularly visits, for example, the car. The vibration caused by vacuuming helps to encourage pupae to hatch.
3. Regularly wash your pet's bedding at a minimum of 60°C.
4. Treat your home with a household flea spray containing an insect growth regulator (IGR), such as FRONTLINE HomeGard. Always read the instructions on the can before use.
5. Ensure your pets have access to all the same parts of the home that they usually do. Fleas present in those areas will be killed when they hop onto your treated pet.
* We don't sell food to non-UK addresses. If you order food & non-food lines these orders will be shipped separately. A delivery charge will still be applied.
** Includes N.Ireland, Scottish Highlands, UK Offshore Islands, Isle of Man, Scilly Isles
UK, Channel Islands, N Ireland, Highlands and Islands - Standard delivery arrives 2-3 days after dispatch or for heavy parcels Courier next day after dispatch Mon-Thu.
Europe - Royal Mail International Services or Courier arrives 7-10 days after dispatch.
Express delivery arrives 1-2 days after dispatch or for heavy parcels Courier 1-2 days after dispatch Mon-Thu. Saturday delivery is not available.
24hr MON-FRI DELIVERY:
Non-Food - Light parcels, delivered Tue-Fri, signature required or for heavy parcels Courier next day Mon-Thu delivery after dispatch^.
Food Mainland UK - If ordered before 12pm, next day courier delivery.
Food Other UK - Two day courier delivery service.
^ Please note - Items usually dispatched within 24 - 72 hours. This is to factor in weekends or stock needing to be ordered in the next day, this time is in addition to the courier service you select at checkout.
Payment & Security Information