Seresto Flea And Tick Control Collar For Small Dogs kills and repels fleas, ticks and lice, providing your dog with 8 months of protection.
Seresto Collars help to repel fleas and ticks for up to 8 months, providing total protection without the need to treat the dog each month. Simply leave the collar on and keep those pesky fleas and ticks at bay.
This water-resistant, odour free collar helps to provide your dog with 7-8 months of flea and tick protection. No more monthly spot-on products needed!
Seresto Flea and Tick Control Collars protect against the following:
Contains 'anti-feeding' technology.
Seresto Collars for small dogs provide indirect protection against the transmission of canine babesiosis and canine ehrlichiosis.
Collar Dimensions: 38cm
How To Use:
For use in dogs under 8kg of bodyweight.
Place the collar around your dog's neck, connecting the loop and tighten to fit comfortably.
Ensure that you can place two fingers between the collar and their neck. The collar should not be tight. Cut and remove the collar if you put it on too tight.
1.25g Imidacloprid, 0.56g Flumethrin.
Read package leaflet before use.
Keep the bag with the collar in the outer box until use. For animal treatment only. Keep out of the sigh and reach of children.
Yes. Although the likelihood of your pets being affected by fleas decreases in the winter months, the shift in climate change has resulted in us experiencing milder winters, favouring the survival of fleas outdoors for much longer. Fleas also continue to develop indoors in homes thanks to central heating. Therefore, it’s important to keep protecting your pet throughout the year.
Yes. Even indoor-only pets can become exposed to fleas if an untreated pet visits your home or if you or a friend brings in flea eggs or cocoons on shoes or clothing.
Flea infestations are unpleasant for you and your pets and can take 3 months or more to resolve, so be patient. Follow our 5 steps to help resolve the problem:
1. Ensure all cats, dogs and flea-bearing pets in your home are continually treated with an appropriate product at the recommended intervals for at least 3 consecutive months.
2. Vacuum more often than usual – ideally daily - and include places your pet regularly visits, for example, the car. The vibration caused by vacuuming helps to encourage pupae to hatch.
3. Regularly wash your pet's bedding at a minimum of 60°C.
4. Treat your home with a household flea spray containing an insect growth regulator (IGR), such as FRONTLINE HomeGard. Always read the instructions on the can before use.
5. Ensure your pets have access to all the same parts of the home that they usually do. Fleas present in those areas will be killed when they hop onto your treated pet.
* We don't sell food to non-UK addresses. If you order food & non-food lines these orders will be shipped separately. A delivery charge will still be applied.
** Includes N.Ireland, Scottish Highlands, UK Offshore Islands, Isle of Man, Scilly Isles
UK, Channel Islands, N Ireland, Highlands and Islands - Standard delivery arrives 2-3 days after dispatch or for heavy parcels Courier next day after dispatch Mon-Thu.
Europe - Royal Mail International Services or Courier arrives 7-10 days after dispatch.
Express delivery arrives 1-2 days after dispatch or for heavy parcels Courier 1-2 days after dispatch Mon-Thu. Saturday delivery is not available.
24hr MON-FRI DELIVERY:
Non-Food - Light parcels, delivered Tue-Fri, signature required or for heavy parcels Courier next day Mon-Thu delivery after dispatch^.
Food Mainland UK - If ordered before 12pm, next day courier delivery.
Food Other UK - Two day courier delivery service.
^ Please note - Items usually dispatched within 24 - 72 hours. This is to factor in weekends or stock needing to be ordered in the next day, this time is in addition to the courier service you select at checkout.
Payment & Security Information